Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Beginning of Something Great?

After contemplating it for several months I've finally decided to take part in project 365. What is project 365 you ask? Well basically it means I'll be posting a picture of myself or some aspect of my life every day for 365 days. Will I be able to keep it going for 365 days? Who knows! But I know it'll be awesome for however long I can keep it going!

I will start posting pictures on December 14, 2008 as it will be my 20th Birthday and what better way to document the coming year than to post a picture of it every day?

3 comments:

JD Perry said...

Let's see some toothbrush pictures in there!

L said...

YOU CAN DO IT! :'D

-laura from lj

ming-ming said...

That's awesome.
I wanted to do something similar but I really don't thinK i could keep it up!

<3
Ming